Tuesday 15 September 2009

14th September 2009

Welcome to my second blog* “Diary of an Immature Mature Student. This one is solely for my time as a “mature” student while studying Biology at Portsmouth University and will be a weekly update on happenings throughout.

I anticipate it to be full of hilarious antics, exciting moments and interesting facts, but no doubt it will turn into embarrassing antics, awkward moments and fictional facts, full of spelling errors and appalling grammar, either way at least I know there will be one person who will find it amusing….me!
So here it goes...

*I haven’t kept the first one (Time Travelers Wife) up to date, the last post being in May 09! So where I’m going to find the time to update a second one is still a mystery to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment